As a servicemember, the tax implications of combat pay, deployment or multiple moves can be daunting.
For PCS moves after January 1, 2018, some PCS move expenses for U.S. Government civilian employees paid for or reimbursed by the U.S. Government are taxable benefits.
The Volunteer Income Tax Assistance center opened. It is open on Tuesdays and Thursdays and with the help of qualified volunteer assistants, you can get your taxes done hassle-free.