½ lb. butter softened
6 oz. cream cheese softened
2 egg yolks
2 cups flour
¼ tsp. baking soda
Apricot or nut filling
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Knead until well combined.
- Shape dough into 2 discs, wrap in waxed paper then plastic wrap and chill overnight.
- Cut a wedge at a time, roll out dough on a counter dusted with flour and powdered sugar.
- Cut into 3” squares with pizza cutter and spoon 1 tsp filling on each one.
- Moisten edges with water and fold closed.
- Crimp edges with floured fork.
- Place on a lightly greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes.
Photo credit: Susan Todorowski
Subscribe to our Stripes Pacific newsletter and receive amazing travel stories, great event info, cultural information, interesting lifestyle articles and more directly in your inbox!
Follow us on social media!