Supervisory Public Affairs Specialist position available at Sasebo Naval Base
Stripes Japan | .
published: July 26, 2016
A Supervisory Public Affairs Specialist GS-12 position is currently available at Sasebo Naval Base.
· Conduct and oversees the public affairs program for Commander, U.S. Fleet Activities, Sasebo.
· Coordinate and execute all media relations activities in the Area of Responsibility (AOR).
· Develop, plan, advertise, and implement events that promote positive community relations between the U.S. Navy and Sasebo communities.
· Ensure command newspaper is properly formatted for Inclusion on CFAS Internet Web site.
· Supervise a staff of five and plan the work to be performed in the office and establishes priorities and deadlines.
For more information, visit the job posting at USAJobs.Gov