Chance to win $100 or $250 Exchange Gift Card
To celebrate this new Stripes Kanto website that launched Oct. 10, we’re offering you a chance to win some money just for participating. Create an account on japan.stripes.com – an easy and free process detailed below – and then write at least one paragraph (150 words or more) telling us about your favorite restaurant, a unique festival you attended, a great place to take a day trip: anything you want to write about any place in Japan. Submit your story before Nov. 21, and you’ll be entered for a chance to win a $250 Exchange gift card – that’s all there is to it! Not ready to write a story yet? That’s ok – just for registering at japan.stripes.com by Nov. 21, you will be entered for a chance to win a $100 Exchange gift card.
Here’s how to get entered for your chance to win:
1. Go to japan.stripes.com
2. Find the gray login box on the right side of the home page and click on “Create New Account”
3. Complete the registration form, which includes creating your own unique user name
4. You’ll receive a welcome e-mail at the e-mail address you provided
5. Use the link in that e-mail message to access your account for the first time
6. You will immediately be prompted to create your own, secure password for future logins
7. Once you are logged in, you can click on the orange (is it orange on the Kanto site?) “Submit Your Story” box to write and submit a restaurant review, tell us about a trip you took, or tell us about one of your favorite places in Japan. Your story needs to be 150 words or more, and we encourage you to include a photograph with your submission.
8. That’s it – you’ve been entered for a chance to win a $250 gift card and for a chance to win a $100 gift card. Thank you and good luck!