May activities at Arnn
. | .
published: May 07, 2013
- May 13-17 - Multicultural Week: Celebrate the diversity of cultures that are present in our community and beyond!
- May 15 - Soroban Contest at the New Sanno Hotel: A culmination of the year long efforts during the after school club for Soroban (Japanese abacus).
- May 17 - Multicultural Week Celebration - A day long celebration to include a parade, cultural costumes, presentations, and an assembly.
- May 22: Volunteer Recognition Ice Cream Social - Thank the volunteers that help make our school the best around with an ice cream Sundae from 2:15-3:00 here at Arnn Elementary.
- May 22- Red Cross Poster contest concludes. (Winners are announced at the assembly on May 29)
- May 23 - Writers Showcase: Come enjoy the fruits of our young authors' labors in the Teresa Torres Information Center
- May 23 - Band Performance: Our aspiring musicians will perform under the direction of Jean Sullivan beginning at 2:00 on the Arnn Elementary Stage.
- May 24 - NO SCHOOL for Students - Arnn Teachers will be concluding their Professional Development series.
- May 27 – MEMORIAL DAY HOLIDAY: We take the day from school to remember our fallen service members.
- May 29 – Red Cross Assembly: Red Cross art contest winners will be presented in the Arnn Cafeteria.
- May 30 - Author Visit by Pat Cummings: She will be presenting for various age-groups during the school day as well as an after school event for the whole community at Arnn!
- May 31 - Field Day: A full day of outdoor physical activities to test students' strength, endurance, and tolerance of fun.
- June 12 - Shining Knights Awards: Selected students are presented awards for an array of character traits and accomplishments this school year. Kindergarten through 2nd grade awards are from 9:15-9:45. 3rd through 6th grade awards are from 1:45-2:15
- June 13 - Last Day of School for Students :( We will miss you all until next school year...