Halloween Safety Tips
- Watch for children darting out from between parked cars, on roadways and curbs/crosswalks. SLOW DOWN!
- Watch for children in dark clothing.
- Make sure that an adult or an older responsible youth will be supervising the outing for children under age 12. Establish route/return time.
- Tell your youngsters not to eat any treat until they return home.
3. Trick or Treaters:
- Walk, do not run, from house to house. Do not cross yards and lawns where unseen objects or the uneven terrain can present tripping hazards.
- Cross streets at crosswalks or corners.